Klacht DHL Express: Package is long on the way get damaged and will be returned.

# 504030
1 reactie


De klacht

I send a package to U.K. .
It seems it is damaged and will be returned .
The information on the track and trace is confusing.
A day later after sending it was night tied return to sender. I called about it and it was told me it is a system fault. Later was prepared for onward transport and than in Dorsten and later in Koln . Reprocessed and van repackaged. And than to the baby seines customer . All togheter 10 days on the way in Germany . No wonder that the packages get damaged.

A present for my pregnant daughter for Christmas will not be received.

I should be informed by DHL . No information. When I called a paid number they could not say anything.

Sad and not what I expect from DHL .
When I get the package to be able to send it back?
With the Brexit issue I will maybe not be able to send something g at all.
Sad ...

De oplossing

Return my package fast and with the complete contains and arrange a new express delivery for me so my children in UK have the sent stuff before the Christmas and Brexit .

Thank you

1 reactie

  1. Auteur
    DHL Express
    Dit is onze laatste reactie
    Good afternoon,

    Sorry for the inconvenience. Your parcel was indeed sent back due to damage: https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden.html?piececode=CY914092871DE. I advice you to start an investigation via: https://www.dhlparcel.nl/en/consumer/start-investigation. Our backoffice will look into this for you and provide you with more information after an investigation. I am not sure what the exact damage / problem is at the moment. You can maybe also request a refund / claim. Our backoffice will take care of this for you.


    Kind regards,

    Webcare DHL Parcel

Ook een klacht indienen over DHL Express?

De Consumentenbond begeleidt je naar een oplossing:

Heb je een probleem met een bedrijf? Er zijn vier manieren om tot een oplossing te komen. We helpen je stap voor stap.

  1. Meld je klacht bij het bedrijf

  2. Stuur een juridische brief of e-mail

  3. Bel onze juridisch expert

  4. Laat ons voor je bemiddelen