Klacht Lijbrandt: No action for Internet/tv/telephone connection request
De klacht1. Lijbrandt is not transparant for the progress of my order request.
2. Last 12 weeks, I talked to customer service ~5 times but they have standard answers no ability to connect right person.
3. Details what happend is as follows.
- 1st contract signed on 20-Feb-2013
- No action (no mail confirmation) from Lijbrandt until 15-Mar-2013
- 2nd trial thru Order desk on 18-Mar-2013. Registered. 2x letters recieved for confirmation.
- After the 2x mails, no action from Lijbrandt for 5 weeks so contact them again in the 1st week of May.
- Customer service (name: Lucien): Wait for another 3 weeks for the monteur.
- 7-May-2013: I sent complaint e-mail to Lijbrandt.
- 16-May-2013: No reaction from Lijbrandt so called customer sevice again.
- 16-May-2013: They said my order request has been canceled. The telephonist didn't know the reason of cancellation. And he mentioned again that my complaint is being handled in 10 working days...
Is this normal way of working in NL?
De oplossingI don't expect they will provide proper service to me. I'll contact another provider.
However I would like to express my complaint officially and get recognized my efforts to solve the issue here.
- Official mail from the responsible person of Lijbrandt: reason and their plan for compensation to me (for the cost of my opportunity loss).